Thrive Outdoors is a way of life. A tribe of motivated outdoorsmen who strive to squeeze more out of life everyday. They believe that there is much more to be had through the life experience by way of calculated risk and a sense of adventure. Their ravenous hunger for raw adventure elicit the titles: rogues, rebels, adrenaline junkies…. but they are experts in their specialties, and are more than willing to welcome you to their clan.
We believe that actively setting and working to attain goals is the process in which journeys begin and stories are made. The purpose of this site is much in the same:
1. Build awareness of the Thrive tribe and continue to welcome the like-minded to our community.
2. Advocate for our outdoor playgrounds, and work to sustain them.
3. Provide a forum for a community to share their ideas, adventures, and dreams.
4. fire up.get dirty.scare yourself.bleed Do more than just survive… THRIVE
Want to join the community? Help it thrive by agreeing to these goals:
1. Commit to contributing to the blog. Send in photos, write a story, or get interviewed. Posts should reflect the mission and goals of the community, but are not restricted in any way.
2. Get involved locally, and help keep your favorite playgrounds sustainable. Join a trail maintenance crew, set up a beach cleanup, donate to a cause… Anything. It’s all about getting out there. Then, tell us about it.
3. Spread the love. Tell people about the group and our ideas. The larger the tribe, the greater the influence. This is a great forum to share ideas from around the world!
–Send photos, ideas, stories, & rants to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the contact form, or simply comment below. We’ll get you all set up.–
3 thoughts on “THRIVElife”
Got a sweet idea for a post? Comment here! You can even use your Facebook account!